Interested in learning the procedure to eliminate QuickBooks error code 15221? Well, if yes, then going through this segment will help. This error is seen when the user updates the QuickBooks or tries to download a payroll update. It appears on the screen with an error message while opening the updated version. As a result of such an error, one might fail to launch the updated software. In case you are experiencing a similar issue, then make sure to read this segment. Or you can also consult our tech support team at 1-888-351-0999 and we will provide you with immediate support services.
What causes QuickBooks Error 15221?
The user can end up in such an error due to the following factors:
- If there is improper configurations of Internet Explorer. As it works simultaneously when you try an updated version of QuickBooks accounting software or any other software.
- If the files do not match with the C-Run time files of Internet Explorer.
- Or if the digital signature certificate isn't verified during the process, then the user might end up in such an error.
Read Also: Connection to QuickBooks Company File is Lost Issue
Steps to eliminate the issue
The user can get rid of such an error by updating the existing version of Internet explorer. The steps to be performed in this case are as follows:
- The very first step is to Clean install and reinstall QuickBooks
- After that open Internet Explorer
- The next step is to click on the Gear icon on right-hand top and click on internet options from the drop-down menu
- Now, click on the Security tab and then choose trusted sites
- After that click on the site option and enter the website
- Hit a click on close tab
- The user is then required to click on apply tab and ok tab
- It should be noted that Expired windows certificate may occasionally cause QuickBooks error code 15221 and thus, running the windows update may be useful.
You may read also: Rejected ACH payments or fees in QuickBooks Payments
By the end of this post, we believe that the reader might be able to eliminate the issue successfully. However, if the user continues to face the issue even after performing the steps above, then in that case feel free to contact our QuickBooks tech support team at 1-888-351-0999, and our team will ensure to provide you with immediate support services. We are a team of certified QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate services for all QuickBooks-related issues.